People have different specifications when it comes to choosing their friends. Some people like to have a lesser number of close friends while others prefer to have a wider circle of friends. When you have a wider friend circle, you tend to have shallow relations with them as you can not devote more time towards each one to develop strong bonds. These preferences in effect show how diverse the mindsets of the people are and the efforts they put to keep their friendships intact. In this article, we would be looking at the 10 advantages of having a big circle of friends.
1. If you have a larger friends circle, you tend to get breaking news about things happening across the geographical barriers in no time.
2. You tend to stay informed on any topic that is of immediate interest to you. Only you need to contact the right person you know to get to the fine details about the things you wanted to know.
3. When you are on the move, you might get the information about the destination you want to go. This would help you to get ready in advance.
4. If you have a large number of friends, you can avail their hospitalities when you visit different places. Hence, larger the circle, the more chances are there for you to find suitable accommodation free of cost.
5. If you want to get some government services availed, you can seek the help of a friend from the concerned department. This is possible only when you have friends working in government departments in your circle of friends.
6. If you are absent for a day or two from the classes due to illness, you can seek the help of your friends to cover the topics covered in those days.
7. You can organize events with the help of your friends so that you get the required money and support for them.
8. During the bad times, you can count on your friends for moral support and seek some help from them. The transition through this lean period would be smooth if you have support from friends and relatives.
9. When any medical emergency occurs and you need financial support, you can count on your closely knit circle of friends to mobilize money. Of course, you can pay back the amount when you get some reprieve.
10. You can pool your vehicles for daily commutation to the office so that you can save money on transport. This can happen only when you have willing friends in the circle. Larger the circle, more likely you find a friend with such a mentality.