The vagina is a very delicate area of the women’s body. If you do not treat your vagina correctly with a lot of care and concern, you can experience a lot of issues such as yeast infections, discharge and more. One of the most common problems that women face today is the loosening of the vagina.
If you are worried that your vagina is loose and you want to tighten it up a bit, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you are going to learn how a vagina loosens, what are some of the signs of a loose vagina and how to tighten it.
How Does a Vagina Start to Loosen?
There are a couple reasons why a vagina will become loose, such as:
• The main reason for a loose vagina is child birth. The more you give birth, the harder it becomes for your vagina to contract and go back to normal. When you give birth, your vagina walls are stretched out very far and it can be very hard for them to go back, especially after you have 2 or more children.
• Another common reason that the vagina becomes loosened is due to a large amount of sex. This is why many men like to have sex with women that have tighter vaginas as it means they have likely not had much sex. Also, a tighter vagina will make sex feel a lot better for the male.
How to Tell if Your Vagina Needs Tightening
If you are worried that your vagina is too lose, there are some signs to look for to find out if you should do the tightening exercise below. Here is what you should look for:
• You aren’t satisfied by anything that is put into your vagina. You are only satisfied by very large objects and you have a very hard time feeling aroused and stimulated.
• Your vagina will not close back up after you done being aroused.
• You can place more than three of your fingers in your vagina without there being much resistant at any time.
• You have a hard time achieving an orgasm.
• You don’t turn on or please your partner(s) as much as you once used to.
• When you place your index finger in your vagina, you have a hard time gripping it.
If you find that you have many of these symptoms, you may have a more loose vagina. You can also visit with a gynecologist to have a check up to see if some tightening wouldn’t be too bad to do for your vagina. If your vagina is a bit loose it can be a very hard thing to deal with, luckily, there are some ways that you can tighten it back up again.
Most Common Vagina Tightening Exercise: Kegel Workout
Kegel workouts are great for those who would like to tighten their vagina but that’s not the only way that you will be benefited from them. You can also benefit from these workouts if you often leak drops of urine when you cough, sneeze or laugh. If you leak stool somewhat often, kegel workouts are great for you as well. Many women like to do kegel workouts when they are pregnant to prevent them from having an uncontrollable bladder. If you have any of the problems above or you want to achieve an orgasm in a much stronger way, you should surely learn how to do them.
How to Do a Kegel Workout:
• Using the Correct Muscles – To do a kegel workout correctly, you will need to be sure that you are identifying the right muscles. The next time you use the bathroom, urinating, stop going right in the middle. This will help you identify what muscles you should be contracting during the workout.
• Doing Your Kegel Workouts – Lie down flat on your back after you have completely emptied your bladder. Tighten your bladder pelvic muscles that you discovered while you were using the bathroom. You should hold this for about five-ten seconds and then repeat it about five times. With time, you should be able to hold this tightening for ten seconds with no problem at all. Relax your muscles for about ten seconds in between tightening.
• Only Tighten Your Pelvic Muscles – When you first start out, it is likely that you will try to tighten your buttock muscles or your thighs. Try to make sure that you are focusing on your pelvic muscles and those muscles only!
• How Often You Should Do This – Spend time doing this about three times a day. That means that you should do about three sets of 10 repetitions every day.
Kegel workouts are the best way to tighten your vagina back up again. It can be very hard to do at first but after a long amount of time, it will become easier. You will see great results and you and your partner will be much happier. Don’t do stop your urine very often as it can end up weakening your muscles. You should only stop your urine a few times to find your pelvic muscles. Always fully complete emptying your bladder and then do your kegel workouts.