Learning how to save a long distance relationship from falling apart is the growing factor in many lives today. There are a growing numbers of long distance relationship that are dealing with this issue everyday. Just look at all the Internet romance!
But when your new to this arrangement you tend to be clingy and uncertain. You may be in new territory but you are not by yourself. There are many that have gone before you and survived. The one's who did not lacked the commitment. My heart goes out to anyone that is away from their lovers and children. But with commitment it can be done.
When learning how to save a long distance relationship you must:
- Keep regular contact happy and loving.
- No late calls out of the ordinary to cause a scare.
- Write love letters once a month to affirm the love you both have.
- If you do not keep with routines or can not. Tell the other person to prevent insecurities.
- Try to set dates to get together or meet have way.
- Use the technology to keep in touch and to see real faces and expressions.
- Be careful with words when texting. Messaging can be misunderstood without voice or facial expressions.
No worries you are in good company. There are many people and growing amounts in your same situation. Just look at public figures, movie stars, military families, not to mention the jobs that send people away for lengths of time. As long as there is commitment from both parties you can have a beautiful fulfilling relationship.