In the United States, making out refers to kissing especially long passionate kisses. The idea of doing this for the very first time can be a little scary and make you insecure. Kissing is a natural thing to do when you are with someone who you love and care about so do not worry too much. The following suggestions will help you overcome your fear.
1. You need to be in a comfortable, private environment where you will not be interrupted for the best results. Find somewhere you can sit or lay together that allows you both to be in a comfortable position.
2. Do not rush into anything. It takes time to develop your relationship to the point where you are ready to take the next step and take kissing to a new level. It will not be enjoyable if both of you are not ready for this to happen.
Be confident. If you feel lack of self-confidence- download Subliminal Flash program. Subliminal Flash is based on subliminal effect, it will help you become more confident and charismatic person
3. Start off with a close hug. Wrapping your partner in your arms will bring you closer together physically and emotionally and is a good way to get connected before you go farther. While you are hugging, stroke the other persons arms, back, neck, and more in a gentle way. Touching their hair or face is also a good thing to do.
4. Once you are ready get closer and move in to kiss your partner. If they are interested, they will move towards you and respond to your kiss. Turn your faces so you do not bump noses!
5. When you start kissing, keep it gentle and soft. You do not need to open your mouth right away. Keep your eyes shut so you can concentrate on the feelings and emotions of the kiss and enjoy the moment.
6. Pay attention to how your partner responds and reacts to your kisses and your touch. You will be able to tell if she interested in continuing to make out and maybe take things farther by how she either moves into you or seems to move away from you. You should always look for cues from your partner and respond accordingly.
7. Open your mouth slightly and touch your partners lips with your tongue. If they respond by opening their mouth than they want you to be a little more aggressive with your tongue and use it a little more. If they keep their mouth closed you should not try to use your tongue anymore. If both of you are into it, your partner will respond and continue what you started.
8. Make the experience last as long as possible and as special as possible for your partner.
* Girls – Try gently grabbing the back of your partner's head as you kiss him. Run your hands through his hair and down his torso. Squeeze his arms if you feel like it and see how much he enjoys that.
* Guys – Wrap your partner in your arms and massage her back while you kiss her. Move your arms lower if she is comfortable with that.
9. Tell your partner how much you are enjoying kissing them and how good they are at it. This will make them feel good about themselves.
10. Relax, you got through the first time of making out so now you can do it over and over again with no fear.
Things to remember:
* Hygiene is important so make sure your teeth are brushed and you smell good.
* Consider a trip to the restroom before you start getting comfortable so you do not ruin the moment by breaking the kiss to use the bathroom. This will also allow you to find a place to keep a toothbrush and toothpaste handy for the next time you are together with your partner. When you come back you can get comfortable and find a position that works for both of you.
* Take it slow especially if you are new to dating the person. It is not romantic to attack the person with a kiss unless you are sure they would enjoy it.
* As long as you are with someone who is very special to you and that you are close to, you can both enjoy the experience and let whatever happens happen. If there are uncomfortable moments you can laugh them off together. With someone you care about your main concern will be how they are feeling and what they want.
Things NOT to do:
* Do not let the saliva in your mouth get in the way of the kiss. Swallow any extra saliva you have.
* If you do not enjoy the other person's kissing style, take things slowly and let it go. Read about how to deal with people who are not very good kissers at this site. If they tell you they have a problem with how you kiss, tell them you will work on it and get feedback from them as to what you can do differently and better to make it more enjoyable.
* Do not rush into making out if you are not comfortable. Everyone has their own comfort levels and some people take longer than others so make sure you are both on the same page.
* Keep your face clean shaven if you are a guy so that you do not irritate their skin with your beard.
* Floss your teeth before hand especially if you wear braces so there is nothing in your teeth.
* Do not let making out lead to anything else unless that is what you want and you are comfortable with it. You do not have to take it any farther and should not feel pressured to do so.