Star Women are visionary leaders, and focused on the future. Earth
Mothers are focused on nurturing, caring, and giving. Knowing which of
these beautiful images best represents you can lend you a better
understanding of your own nature and improve your relationships with
All women have both Earth Mother and Star Woman attributes, but one
is your primary identity. When the situation requires it, we can call forth
the other personality type to help us. "
Find out where you stand in the cosmos. Give yourself one point for
each statement that is most often true about you:
- I would rather lead than follow.
- I hate housework.
- I always dreamed of having my own business.
- I am very ambitious.
- I love envisioning the future and making it happen.
- I take more risks than most other people.
- I am decisive.
- I'll do almost anything to avoid feeling dependent on other people.
- I usually make more money than my partner or the men I date.
- My partner works for me.
- In a group situation I always end up taking charge.
- I can be so focused on my goals that I do not notice people's feelings.
- I'm more comfortable being in control most of the time.
- I sometimes act like a prima donna.
- I pursue my goals relentlessly.
- I think more about the big picture than the details.
- I'm good at inspiring other people to take action.
- I have difficulty relaxing and putting work aside.
- I feel that I'm here to accomplish something really important.
- I'm always thinking and planning far ahead.
1 – 7 Points – Earth Mother
Thank goodness for strong Earth Mothers! We need the nurturing,
sustaining energy you grounded gals bring to this world. Earth Mothers
derive great satisfaction from selflessly giving, serving and helping other
people. Their power and leadership abilities are directed towards
others. They are the wonderful women who attend to, and care for, their
families and communities.
Because Earth Mothers often have trouble saying "no" to others and
tend to be people pleasers, you may find yourself easy prey for
domineering men. Work on finding your inner center of power so you
will have the emotional strength to make sure your needs and opinions
are taken seriously.
8 – 13 Points – Combination Earth Mother & Star Woman
A great many women have managed to cultivate a wonderful balance of
both Earth Mother and Star Women characteristics. Gentle but powerful,
combination women are a force to be reckoned with!
In certain circumstances or periods of life, you may find yourself leaning
more closely to one role or the other. Revel in your ability to balance the
combination and be proud of all you are.
14 – 20 Points – Star Woman
Welcome to the cosmic club of Star Women! You gung-ho gals are
natural born leaders who are driven to set and accomplish goals and
who persuade and inspire others. Ambitious visionaries, Star Women
are often destined for greatness.
While Star Women possess a great masculine, action-oriented type of
energy, you may find yourself a little short in the nurturing and empathy
department. This can make you appear cold or standoffish to others.
Work on developing a pool of more gentle, receptive feminine energy to
balance things out and let your softer side show.